The Rover Pro snorkel is an adult snorkel with a curved and ergonomic structure, for easy and effortless breathing during snorkeling sessions. It has an integrated snorkel holder for easy and intuitive use of the device. It can be used for a long time thanks to the soft and comfortable siliter mouthpiece. The snorkel is durable, and all materials used are of the highest quality.
The device features a convenient bottom drain valve that allows you to easily empty the snorkel when needed.
Key features of the Rover Pro Adult Snorkel:
– Curved, ergonomic design for extended use
– Integrated snorkel holder
– Soft siliter mouthpiece
– Drain valve for immediate cleaning
Available in colors: blue, black.
How to use the Rover Pro snorkel:
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when you’re swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
– Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.