Combo Jelly is a mask and snorkel combination for children ages 4 to 7 years who are new to snorkeling. The mask has a siliter face piece, curved ultra-strong bicarbonate lens, eyelet system and elastic strap for added comfort. The snorkel included in the set has a curved and ergonomic structure, proving perfect for those approaching this exciting activity for the first time. The mouthpiece is made of siliter ideal for children.
Combo Jelly is the mask and snorkel combination for children ages 4-7, which includes:
– Ergonomic mask with siliter face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
– Snorkel with siliter mouthpiece, ergonomic.
How to use Combo Jelly:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Combo Jelly care and maintenance:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.