By accessing this website, and using the information therein, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by the said terms and conditions you should not continue to access or use the site.
By purchasing any item from the website you are declaring that you are aware of how the products are to be used, thus we claim no responsibility if any product is misused due to negligence.
- Late delivery due to shipping service delay does not entitle you to refuse or cancel the order.
- We only accept returns or exchanges of the item(s) only sold by our store.
- All items are guaranteed according to manufacturer’s warranty.
- The company policy is to dispatch goods within 2-3 days of receiving your order; however this can vary subject to availability of stock. Times quoted are made in good faith, but shall not be binding. DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
- Whilst all reasonable endeavors have been made to check the accuracy of the information contained within this site, DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein. Further, DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES or any other associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained within this website or any other site which the user may access through this website. Further, DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES or any associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising due to the users access to any other providers, operators, organizations or persons referred to directly or indirectly within this website.
- Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All prices listed on this store are expressed without V.A.T.
- The price of the items does not include the service charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date of your order and which will be displayed in the checkout section of the web site.
Please refer to our Privacy Notice web page.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you.
Although we will always try to cater for your orders, an order of large quantities of a line can only be fulfilled at the discretion of the store. For example, if you were to make an order of 10 items which would use up the entire store’s stock, the store may only deliver 5 items.
There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until the good have been recieved by the customer. Customer order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until the goods are delivered to the customer. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason and a refund will be issued.
To ensure availability of all our products, customers may be limited to a maximum number of items.
All orders must be picked up in one of our depots (Mahé, Praslin or La Digue). Home deliveries will be charged extra.
During the process of ordering products or items there will be a delivery charge according to the weight or volume of the ordered products or items and the delivery destination location. Many products are held in stock by DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES, but in some cases if we are not able to deliver certain products or items we will contact you.
Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
Payment for goods and shipping charges can be made by any method shown on DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES eshop at the time you place the order. There will be no delivery until cleared funds are recieved and payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever.
Goods Damaged during Transit
Any goods recieved by the customer that have suffered damage during transit must be reported to us as soon as possible and at the lates within 5 days of recieving the goods. We will accept damaged goods during transit for replacement at the expence of the customer.
Upon receipt of your order you may be asked by the shipping service authorised person to sign for the goods received. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery.
Cancellation of Orders
You have the right to cancel the order without providing any reasons to us, before the order is dispatched and without any extra charge to you. In such a case you will get a full refund of your payment (if there was any). Order can be cancelled by email.
If the order is dispatched, you still have the right to return the goods to us and get a full refund within 5 days of recieving the goods, provided that you have inform us (read return policy). The shipping cost of the returned goods back to us is responsibility of the customer. DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES does not cover the shipping cost of the returned goods.
All products carry a 6 months guarantee excluding shipping, clearing & forwarding cost, and labour. If items become defective due to manufacture fault, please contact us and we will agree on the best possible way to solve the issue (sending back the item, etc.). We will contact the relevant manufacturer who will inspect the item and at their discretion, they will either repair, replace or return the item to you (we will return the item if we see that there is no manufacturing fault). If the manufacturer determines the item is faulty, then we will reimburse reasonable costs that were incurred when the item was returned, upon production of valid receipts. We accept no responsibility for goods not received or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use an insured shipping method.
Language of this Agreement
We have used the English Language for this agreement.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLESand you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Web site are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Cyprus Republic and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts.
If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In order to complete your purchases you only need to add the desired products to your shopping basket by clicking the “Add to Cart” button for each product.
- The already selected items appear in your shopping basket. In the shopping basket you may change the quantities of any of the products, changing the numbers in the quantity next to each product, or remove the product totally, selecting item and then select “Update Shopping card”. Each time click on the “Update Shopping Cart” to view the new basket status and subtotals.
- Proceed with your shopping or visit the store’s checkout gateway to buy the selected items clicking “Checkout” and checking “I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally” .
- Members of the web store may just complete their credentials and proceed to the shipping&payment methods. Non members may create an member account clicking “Register” to proceed further.
- Select shipping and then payment method for your purchase and click “Continue”. Each payment method has different steps as analysed below.
The above Terms of Service and conditions of use constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you (customer) and DIVE EQUIPMENT SEYCHELLES (seller).