The Gator Splash snorkel is an adult snorkel with semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. The soft silicone mouthpiece prevents soreness and gum disease. Safe and comfortable to use, thanks to the sliding snorkel holder system with a clip on device. The tube is very durable, and is fitted with a practical drain valve to clean the snorkel when necessary.
The key features of the Gator Splash adult snorkel are:
– Semi-dry top with anti-splash.
– Sliding snorkel seat with carabiner system.
– Silicone mouthpiece designed for extended use
– Drain valve for immediate cleaning
Available in colors: blue, yellow.
How to use the Gator Splash snorkel:
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when you’re swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
– Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.
Care and maintenance for the Gator Splash snorkel:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.