The Fluida snorkel fins feature an ultra-comfortable full pocket.
This Mares Fluida fins model features a lightweight design that ensures efficient performance in the water without wasting energy.
The Fluida snorkel fins have a comfortable full pocket that is practical and comfortable to wear, holding the foot securely and facilitating movement.
Using the fins is made easy by the unique lightweight OPB system technology: the result is efficient movement with very little effort.
Fluida snorkel fins are the result of a combination of design and great technology: this model allows you to achieve great goals in the water.
High-quality materials ensure a durable and robust product.
The main features that make the Fluida fin ideal for all diving adventures are:
– comfortable full pocket
– Design and technology for great performance.
– Light OPB system for easy kicking efficiency
– Durable materials and robust product over time
The fin is available in blue and yellow.
How to Use Fluid Snorkel Fins:
– Fins make it easy to move through the water, whether on the surface or underwater.
– Wear fins only when you are in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, walk backwards only to avoid tripping.
– Wet your feet and fins to help the fit.
– Turn the heel of the bootie upside down and return it to its original position after inserting the foot.
Care and maintenance of Fluida snorkel fins.
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.