The Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask is a full face mask for allowing you to breathe effortlessly through your nose and mouth.
A high-end product providing super performance, the Sea Vu Dry snorkel mask boasts great quality materials and an attractive design. This full-face snorkel mask is practical and comfortable to wear, for safe diving adventures.
The Sea Vu Dry + model features transparent surfaces, allowing your face to be seen clearly. The frame is ergonomically designed and feels light on the face. The mask is specifically designed to be worn even for a long time.
The Sea Vu Dry + mask allows for optimal breathing, thanks to a special system which minimizes CO2 accumulation and makes it safe to exchange and eliminate gases. The Sea Vu Dry + mask has large air flow sections, and is equipped with anti water leaking technology. Vision capability is excellent, and the Sea Vu Dry + model includes combined flat beds for a 3D effect without optical distortion.
These are the key features making the Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask ideal for long water adventures:
– Ergonomic full-face snorkel mask.
– Transparent surfaces for a clear view all over your face
– Optimal breathability through nose and mouth
– Technology designed for minimal CO2 accumulation.
– Safe gas exchange and elimination.
– Presence of large air flow sections.
– Perfect vision thanks to combined flat lenses for a 3D effect
How to use the Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask:
– Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, the readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
WARNING Product not suited to children younger than 10 years of age. If used by children over the age of 10, parental supervision is requested.