Combo Starfish is the mask and snorkel combination for adults that combines the Starfish mask with an ergonomic snorkel. A practical and functional combination for all snorkelers.
The Starfish Mask has the comfortable siliter face piece and swivel buckles on the frame. This mask has a large viewing area and can be worn for a long time without discomfort or constriction. The snorkel in the set has curved and ergonomic structure with an integrated snorkel holder.The siliter mouthpiece is designed for maximum comfort and is comfortable for long snorkeling sessions.
The reasons to choose Combo Starfish, mask and snorkel combination are:
– Starfish ergonomic mask in siliter, robust, easy to wear, great vision
– Snorkel with siliter mouthpiece, ergonomic structure
How to use Combo Starfish:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.