Combo Tana is the ultimate mask and snorkel combination for adults, combining the mask with the Mares Dual snorkel. A great quality combination perfect for snorkeling enthusiasts. The Combo Tana mask has an ergonomic silicone face piece and reduced internal volume. Adjustment buckles are present on the face piece and easy to use. This snorkel mask has a wide range of vision.
The S Mares Duel snorkel is a two-material snorkel, with curved, ergonomic structure. The snorkel is made of silicone and is suitable for long snorkeling sessions.
The device is equipped with a sliding snorkel holder.
The reasons to choose Combo Tana, mask and snorkel combination are:
– Ergonomic mask, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
– Mares Duel snorkel in two materials, with silicone mouthpiece, curved structure, ergonomic
How to use Combo Tana:
– Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.