The Zephir snorkel mask is mobile and allows for great vertical and horizontal vision. The facepiece of the mask is made of siliter and is soft and capable of fitting any face shape. This mask for adults features a lightweight yet ultra-durable design. Perfect for experienced athletes, the Zephir model is also ideal for beginners due to its practicality.
The Ez Adjust buckles on the facepiece feature a system capable of allowing for quick and easy adjustment of the mask. Designed to be worn for a long time, the facepiece is durable and the product ranks among Mares’ high-end masks.
This snorkel mask has a wide field of view even in peripheral vision, which is why Zephir is the perfect model for doing great explorations.
These are the key features of the Zephir snorkel mask:
– Siliter snorkeling mask with two ergonomic lenses.
– Wide field of vision even for peripheral vision
– EZ Adjust buckles on the face piece allowing for quick and easy adjustment of the mask
– Ideal for prolonged wearing
– Durable technology
– Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Zephir snorkel mask: .
– Place the mask on your face, stretch the head piece over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, the readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Zephir snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.