The Trygon snorkel mask is a two-lens mask providing great vertical and horizontal vision. A product combining design and technology, for great water performance.
The Trygon snorkel mask is ergonomic and practical to wear: its lightweight design makes it perfect for long water adventures. The Mares Trygon model is durable: designed for long-lasting performance, it is ideal for apnea, snorkeling and diving. Vision with the Trygon mask is excellent, due to its slightly angled lenses allowing for a wider field of vision. The integrated buckles on the frame are easy to adjust.
The key features making the Trygon snorkel mask comfortable and durable are:
– Ergonomic two-lens silicone snorkel mask.
– Two slightly angled lenses for great vision
– Integrated buckles on the frame.
– Ideal for prolonged wearing
– Durable technology
– Ultra-lightweight design.
How to use the Trygon snorkel mask:
– Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
– Pull-on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Trygon snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.