The Manta Junior snorkel fins are ultra-comfortable full foot fins for kids.
This Manta model designed for little ones is perfect for super high-performance underwater adventures.
The Manta Junior fin model features a reinforced full foot designed for a perfect fit: these snorkel fins are comfortable, practical and easy to wear. Thanks to a perfect combination of design and high quality materials, Manta Junior fins promise great performance in the water for even the youngest divers.
The blade is designed for a fluid, light but full-bodied fin stroke; the movement is perfectly directed thanks to the rubber-coated side ribs that optimize energy. The two-channel design ensures greater propulsion: in this way the finning is powerful and energetic, but without tiring the little ones.
The main features that make the Manta fin ideal for great performance are:
– Comfortable full foot
– Super-efficient blade with technology that optimizes children’s movement
– Rubberized side ribs to avoid wasted energy
– Design with 2-channel technology for added propulsion
– Durable construction
The fin is available in blue, yellow and white.
How to use Manta Junior snorkel fins:
– The fins make it easy to move through the water, whether on the surface or underwater.
– Wear fins only when you are in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, walk backwards only to avoid tripping.
– Wet your feet and fins to help the fit.
– Turn the heel of the bootie upside down and return it to its original position after inserting the foot.