The Mini 1300S light is constructed of an anodized aluminum machined body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. The dual O-ring design ensures reliable waterproof seal down to depths of 330ft/100m. The light’s power and mode button also features a battery charge level indicator, which illuminates from green, to amber, to red when batteries charge is depleted.
Long Run Time
The light runs for over 5.5 hours on one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion 3500mAh battery at one-quarter power, over 2.8 hours at the half power setting, or approximately 1.5 hours at full power. Two single-use CR123 batteries may also be used with 4 hour run time at quarter power and 1 hour at full power. The battery grip features an integrated safety pressure release valve that relieves internal pressure built-up in the event the battery becomes damaged and overheats.
- 1300 lumens using latest Luxeon V LED
- Beam Angle: 8° ultra-narrow spot beam (6° underwater) for long range viewing and pointing out sea life
- One button operation: Long push (1 sec) to power on/off; Short push to cycle through 5 light modes
- Five light modes: Full power 1300 lumen, Half power 650 lumen, Quarter power 325 lumen, Blinking (once per second at full power), SOS (blinking signal at full power)
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m)
- Battery options: Two (2) CR123 lithium single-use batteries -or- one (1) 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery*
- Colored Battery indicator: Green = full, yellow = medium and red = low battery strength