Get the best of both worlds
The Sea Dragon 3000F Auto light operates with only a single button, quickly adjusts between 3 power levels and an automatic with 10-step automatic brightness control, and has a wide 120-degree beam. The Sea Dragon Flash features manual and auto brightness adjustment, as well as large controls.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect accessories
Quickly and easily expand Sea Dragon lighting with Flex-Connect – add grips, Flex Arms, trays and other accessories with just a “click!” Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment.
Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Light Features
- Powerful 3000 lumens featuring BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero COB LED Array.
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life.
- Auto Flash Detect mode*. Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness.
- Five Light modes: 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode.
- 60 minute burn time at full power.
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms.
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90° underwater.
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state.
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m).
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability.
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included.
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidentally floods.
- Protective circuitry – The light and battery feature integrated protective circuits that cuts power in the unlikely event the light overheats or short circuits.
- Safety pressure release valve – one-way waterproof valve releases battery compartment pressure in the unlikely event of battery malfunction.