Wide Beam Angle
The Sea Dragon 2000F (The “F” stands for Flood beam) features a 120° topside beam angle, 90° underwater and features three power levels at 100%, 50% and 25% of the 2000 lumen output. The wide beam angle is ideal to pair with compact action cameras, as it ensures the entire area being recorded is flooded with light. Like all SeaLife Sea Dragon lights, the performance and lumen performance is true and tested.
The Sea Dragon 2000F is easy to expand with SeaLife’s Flex-Connect system of trays, grips, arms and adapters. The 2000 can be connected to any underwater camera system using standard ¼-20 tripod or GoPro camera mounts. Flex-Connect ball joint, YS and cold shoe mounts are available making the 2000 compatible with virtually any underwater camera system.
- Powerful 2000 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology. True, lab-tested lumens and not “theoretical” lumens specified by most other manufacturers.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness.
- Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%.
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate.
- 60 minute run time at full power.
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips, arms, cold-shoe, ball joint and Y-S adapters.
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m) – Guaranteed.
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability.
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included.
- Waterproof battery compartment – even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.
- Protective circuitry – The light and battery feature integrated protective circuits that cuts power in the unlikely event the light overheats or short circuits.
- Safety pressure release valve – one-way waterproof valve releases battery compartment pressure in the unlikely event of battery malfunction.