The lens fits all SeaLife Micro-series cameras (Micro HD, HD+, Micro 2.0, Micro 3.0) and also works with the SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K increasing the tiny camera’s shooting angle to a massive 196°. The Micro Wide Angle Dome Lens increases the Micro 3.0 shooting angle by 43% to 143° (in air) and allows the user to get almost 3x closer to the subject.
The Micro Wide Angle Dome Lens is a “wet lens” and easily attaches and removes underwater. A locking ring prevents the lens from accidently detaching when bumped or in rougher water conditions. The lens weighs 11.7 ounces (331 grams) and is negatively buoyant.
The rotatable light shade prevents unwanted glare from external lighting or sunlight, as well as protect the dome lens from bumps and abrasion.
- Get 3x closer and 43% wider field-of-view
- Optical design corrects barrel distortion and improves edge-to-edge sharpness
- 0.7x wide-angle conversion
- Fully multi-coated optics for maximum light transmission
- Fits all SeaLife Micro-series and ReefMaster RM-4K cameras
- Easily attach/remove lens while underwater
- Attaches to SeaLife “Lens Caddy” Lens Holder (Item SL091)
- Precision 4-element/4-group high-grade optics (internal optical glass)
- Polycarbonate dome lens with scratch resistant hard coating
- Includes neoprene dome lens cover, rear lens cap and protective pouch
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m