The Mares EOS 20LRZ underwater torch is an anodised aluminium rechargeable torch with 2300 lumens of power and 100 minutes of autonomy.
The three LEDs provide a powerful light for the entire duration of a dive. The light beam can be adjusted by the diver during a dive by simply rotating the head of the torch. The light intensity can be adjusted via the handy, mechanical, multifunction switch with battery charge indicator, which is very useful for keeping the battery under control, even during a dive. Intuitive and safe, it avoids any water infiltration inside the torch. With a simple touch, you can set four different torch functions: full power, approximately 40% power, flashing and off. A new, electronic, double-push safety device in the switch prevents accidental switch-on.
The battery can be recharged via a USB cable connected to a PC or any 5 Volt adapter. The battery charger with LED charge indicator makes it easy to understand the actual charge.
The tubular handle allows the torch to be used with one hand.
The innovative temperature control system allows the torch to be used out of the water.
The Mares EOS 20LRZ underwater torch comes with a padded case with zip, made of highly resistant material for better protection.
The main features of the Mares EOS 20LRZ torch are:
• Three CREE XP-LHI LEDs
• Adjustable light beam with magnetic operation
• Visual battery charge indicator
• 100 minutes of autonomy (at maximum power)
• Integrated rechargeable battery
• USB charging cable
• Visual LED charge indicator
• Wide light beam
• Multifunctional mechanical switch
• An ‘electronic lock’ prevents unintentional switch-on – just double-click the switch to turn on the torch
• Four modes: full power, low power, flashing, off
• Easy, one-handed operation
• Tubular handle
• Adjustable wrist strap
• Padded case with zip