The Rover snorkel is an adult snorkel with curved, with an ergonomic construction for extended use during snorkeling sessions. It features integrated snorkel straps for easy and comfortable use of the device. Mouthpiece made of soft and comfortable siliter.
The device features a convenient bottom drain valve, which allows you to empty the snorkel with ease. The structure is durable and is made of high quality materials.
the key features of the Rover adult snorkel are:
– Curved, ergonomic structure for extended use
– Integrated snorkel holder
– Soft siliter mouthpiece
– Drain valve for immediate cleaning
Available in colors: blue, yellow, black.
How to use the Rover snorkel:
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when you’re swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
– Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.