The Mini Rudder snorkel is an ergonomic snorkel for children, ideal for prolonged use in the water. This snorkel is designed for children’s safety in the water, and allows them to breathe properly during snorkeling sessions. Perfect for beginners or young but experienced sportsmen. It features an easy-to-use integrated snorkel holder and has a curved, ergonomic design. The siliter mouthpiece is soft and comfortable.
The key features of the Mini Rudder children’s snorkel are:
– Designed for child safety
– Curved and ergonomic structure
– Snorkel in comfortable and convenient siliter
– Easy to use integrated snorkel holder
Available in colors: blue, yellow.
How to use the Mini Rudder snorkel :
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when you’re swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so that the snorkel remains on your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
– Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.