The Gator Dry Junior snorkel is a snorkel for children for allowing them to breathe easily while snorkeling. Dry protection on the top preventing water from leaking into the snorkel, for maximum safety even with very young children. This device is made with premium quality materials. The Gator Dry Junior is a snorkel for children , composed of a a sliding snorkel holder system, and practical and comfortable a mask. The silicone mouthpiece is soft and comfortable even for the youngest sportsmen. There is a lower exhaust valve to clean the snorkel when necessary.
The key features of the Gator Dry children’s snorkel are:
– Designed for child safety.
– Patented Dry Top Protection prevents water leaks
– Sliding snorkel holder with snap hook system
– Silicone mouthpiece designed for extended use
– Drain valve for immediate cleaning
Available in colors: blue, yellow.
How to use the Gator Dry Junior snorkel:
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when you’re swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
– Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.