The Zephir Junior Combo is the mask and snorkel combination for kids ages 8-14.
Included in the Zephir Junior Combo is a Zephir mask with a durable and long-lasting siliter facepiece. The adjustment buckles are integrated on the facepiece and easy for kids to use. This children’s mask boasts a large viewing area. It has a curved ergonomic structure and an integrated snorkel holder. The mouthpiece is soft in siliter.
Combo Zephir Junior is ideal for children ages 8-14 and includes:
– Ergonomic Zephir mask with siliter face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
– Snorkel with mouthpiece in siliter, easy to use
Available in yellow, pink and blue.
How to use Combo Zephir Junior:
– Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and Maintenance Combo Zephir Junior :
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.