The Wahoo Combo is the snorkeling solution consisting of a mask and snorkel for adults. It combines the Wahoo mask with the Fiji snorkel with anti-splash technology. A great quality combination for long snorkeling sessions. The Wahoo mask has a soft, comfortable silicone face piece and an elastic strap attached to the face piece. The slide system adjustment makes the mask very easy to use.
This snorkel mask allows for a wide range of vision.
The Fiji snorkel is a snorkel with semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. The snorkel holder is sliding, and the structure is ergonomic, with a corrugated tube and silicone mouthpiece. The bottom drain valve allows to empty the snorkel easily.
The main reasons to choose the Wahoo Combo, mask and snorkel combination are:
– Wahoo mask ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
– Fiji snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, drain valve, easy to use
How to use Combo Wahoo:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.