Trygon Combo is the snorkeling solution which combines the Trygon mask with the semi-dry top Breezer snorkel. This combination is perfect for long snorkeling sessions and for all kinds of athletes.
The Tryagon mask has a soft silicone face piece for maximum comfort on the face. It features a durable technology that makes it long lasting. The adjustment buckles are attached to the frame and are easy to use. This snorkel mask allows for a wide range of vision.
The Breezer snorkel is a snorkel with a semi-dry top and anti-splash technology, which prevents water from leaking inside. The snorkel holder is sliding and practical to use.
The structure is ergonomic, with corrugated tube and silicone mouthpiece. The lower discharge valve allows the snorkel to be emptied easily.
The reasons to choose the Tryagon, mask and snorkel Combination are:
– Tryagon mask ergonomic, durable, easy to wear
– Snorkel Breezer with silicone mouthpiece, drain valve, easy to use
How to use Combo Tryagon:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fog solution, then rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Combo Trygon care and maintenance: