Combo Tryagon Junior is the mask and snorkel combination for children between 8 and 14 years old. It includes a mask and snorkel for kids that are practical and easy to use. The children’s snorkel mask is made of silicone, which is very strong and durable over time. The adjustment buckles are integrated on the face piece and easy to use.
The snorkel has a semi-dry top with anti-splash technology.The snorkel holder is sliding with a carabiner system, and the bottom drain valve allows the snorkel to be emptied easily.
Combo Tryagon Junior is ideal for children, as it includes:
– Ergonomic mask with silicone face piece, sturdy, easy to wear
– Snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, anti-splash system, drain valve, easy to empty.
Available in light blue and pink.
How to use Combo Tryagon Junior:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.