The Marea X-One Set for adults combines Mare snorkel mask, X-one fin and ergonomic snorkel.
A complete set for great performance in the water. The Marea mask has a soft, comfortable silicone facepiece, which is ideal for prolonged wearing. It has small ribs around the nose to relieve pressure and make diving even more enjoyable.
Adjustment buckles are attached to the facepiece and are easy to use. The special lens allows for a wide downward viewing angle.
The Fins X-One boast a comfortable strap adjustment without buckles and are perfect for long snorkeling sessions. The bootie is perforated and lets water flow through, to prevent the parachute effect.
The blade features channel trust technology, whih channels energy and perfectly directs movement, for perfect results with minimal effort.
The X-One Marea Set is completed by an ergonomic silicone mouthpiece with semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. It also features a drain valve for cleaning the snorkel.
This set is ideal for long snorkeling sessions.
These are the key reasons for choosing the X-One Marea mask, fins and snorkel set:
– Marea mask providing great vision, ergonomic, soft on the face
– X-One fins with comfortable adjustment without buckle, perforated foot pocket, channel thrust technology
– Ergonomic snorkel
– Technology and design
How to use the X-One Marea set:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
– Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
– You should only wear fins when in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, only walk backwards to avoid tripping.
– For a snug and comfortable fit, wet your feet and fins before wearing.
– Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting tension. If you pulled too much, release the strap and readjust.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.