MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is extremely durable.
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
S600 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi