MK2 EVO First Stage :
- XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) with mechanism fully insulated from the environment, increasing freezing resistance by 50%. (Patented)
- Key insulation system components in blue.
- Airflow increased by 15%
- The larger piston provides better breathing performance and sensitivity, yet the overall body size, reduced by 3,5mm, results in a more compact first stage.
- Removable orifice allows easier maintenance and longer regulator life.
- Modern cosmetic design
- Classic downstream piston
- 1 HP/ 4 LP ports
- Intermediate pressure: 9.5-10.2 bar
RO95 Second Stage :
- Streamlined look and evident SCUBAPRO branding with embossed purge button
- Classic Downstream valve
- Pre-tuned VIVA for uncomplicated use
- Reversible hose attachment
OCTOPUS R095 Second Stage :
With the same characteristics as the R095, but with a high visibility yellow cover and 1 meter long yellow hose for easy access and air sharing
- Classic Downstream Valve
- Pre-Tuned VIVA
- Reversible Hose Attachment
COMPACT SPG 400 Bar :
- Our smallest pressure gauge: extra safety with minimum bulk
- Compact Pressure Gauge 0-400 bars with brass case
- Red zone between 50 and 0 bar and 10 bar increments