The Starfish snorkel mask is bi-lense with wide vertical and horizontal vision. A product of design and technology, allowing you to enjoy long underwater explorations.
Ergonomic, made of siliter and with rotating buckles: a practical system for adapting the mask to any face. The Mares Starfish model is a lightweight and durable snorkel mask for adults.
The key features of the Starfish snorkel mask are:
– Siliter mask for bilingual snorkeling.
– Ergonomic design.
– Great vertical and horizontal vision.
– Ideal to be worn for a long time
– Durable technology
– Ultra lightweight design
– Swivel buckles on the frame
How to use the Starfish snorkel mask:
– Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Starfish snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.